Add To Your Bottom Line With Efficient Medical Billing
The Sybe Medical Billing service provides health care professionals with maximum efficiency and organization. We do it all here in the US, no outsourcing, everything completed in house by our full time staff. Our medical billing professionals will fulfill all your medical billing and accounts receivable needs exceeding all expectations. All collected fees are deposited directly into your bank account. There are no set up or monthly fees, the Sybe Medical Billing service does not get paid unless you get paid first! By outsourcing to the Sybe Medical Billing service you can focus more time on practicing medicine and less time on paperwork.
What SYBE will do for your Medical Billing needs:
- Absolutely no monthly fees, setup fees or advance fees. We get paid after you get paid!
- All medical billing services are completed in the US by our full time employees. We DO NOT outsource!
- Review new patient demographic and insurance information. Request any item that may have not been included.
- Post all medical billing charges, per super bills or hospital face sheets.
- Verify that all fees, codes and modifiers are correct.
- Transmit medical billing claims electronically.
- Verify the next morning that transmissions have been received by various insurance companies
- For insurance companies that do not accept electronic billing, printed HCFA are directly mailed to those insurance companies.
- Post all payments by line item.
- Appeal all denials, when warranted.
- Bill secondary insurances when applicable.
- Continuous telephone calls to insurance companies regarding unpaid charges.
- Handle all insurance questions and calls.
- Mail monthly medical billing statements (with self-addressed envelope) to patients on their responsibility for unpaid balances
- Call patients on unpaid balances
- Handle all patient calls and questions regarding medical billing statements
- Provide day sheet for each package of medical billing work received; detailed by an individual doctor, insurance classification and procedures
- Provide monthly and year-to-date reports showing total charges, payments, adjustments and department totals.
- Provide monthly account receivable reports detailed by aging, patient paid and insurance classification.
- Notify your office monthly of patients with credit balances.
- Recommend patient responsibility accounts that are dormant be sent to collections.
- Postage, first class packages and courier is all handled by SYBE.
Other Sybe Medical Management services:
- Medical Credentialing (read more)